More Demos Free Download
It's no secret that adding photos to your blog is one of the most effective ways to attract attention to your writing. Flickr has millions of photos available in its database. A FREE tool called Flickr Slideshow allows you to create a custom photo gallery with a cool slide show of the most recent and most interesting photos from Flickr on your website or blog in a few easy steps. Just visit Flickr website and find photostream, photoset or a single photo you like. Enter the address of flickr page to add all photos from this page in your slideshow, select the style of thumbnails and the overlay window and add the HTML embed code on your website or blog. A few clicks and you'll see a stylish photo gallery with beautifull lightbox and zoom effects on your own website or blog!
- Flickr & Photobucket support
- jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
- Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
- Slideshow with autostart option
- Windows & MAC version
- XHTML compliant
- Zoom effect with overlay shadow
- Rounded corners of overlay window
- Large images fit to browser window
- A lot of nice gallery themes
- Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Adding caption
- Built-in FTP
How to Use
Step 1. Adding images to jquery gallery from flickr set.
From the Images menu, select Add images.... Browse to the location of the folder you'd like to add and select the images. You can also use Add images from folder... and Add images from Flickr options.
Jquery Gallery From Flickr Set will now include these pictures. Or you can drag the images (folder) to the jquery gallery from flickr set Visual LightBox window. The image is copied to your pictures folder and automatically added to your website gallery.
If you have included the photos that you do not wish to be in your web gallery, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from photo gallery, and select Delete images. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the pictures you like.
Step 2. Adding caption.
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
Step 3 - Editing capabilities.
In this website gallery software you can easily rotate your pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Right click on the picture and select "Edit images.." item to open the selected picture in your default graph editor. You can adjust the color of pictures, as well as fix red-eye and crop out unwanted parts of an image.
Step 4. Gallery properties.
Change the name of your album, the size and quality of your pictures with Flickr Slideshow . From the Gallery menu, select Properties or use "Edit Gallery Properties" button on the toolbar.
On the first tab of the Gallery Properties window you can change the name of your photo album and enable/disable the following properties: Slide Show, Auto play Slide Show, Zoom effect, Overlay Shadow. You can also set the Overlay shadow color and select the Engine you want to use (jQuery or Prototype + script.aculo.us).
On the second tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the thumbnail you want to use, set the Thumbnails Resolution, Thumbnails Quality, Thumbnails Titles. Select Thumbnails Format (save in PNG or JPG format). Specify the Number of columns in you photo album and the Page color.
On the third tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the template, Image resolution and Image quality of your pictures and change the Watermark.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG or JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" and "Thumbnail quality" parameters (0%...100%).
Step 5 - Publishing of the Jquery Gallery From Flickr Set.
When you are ready to publish your website photo album online or to a local drive for testing you should go to "Gallery/Publish Gallery". Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, Visual LightBox is unable to connect to your site and thus not able to upload your jquery flickr set gallery thumbnails gallery to website. If this site enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your website gallery will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your website album will be uploaded into the root folder of your server!
Step 6. Save your photo gallery as project file.
When you exit Flickr Slideshow application, you'll be asked if you want to save your project. The project consists of the pictures you choose to put on your web photo gallery and all your settings. It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decide to do something different with future galleries. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project. To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.
Step 7 - Add paste flickr slideshow on facebook gallery inside your own page.
Visual LightBox generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page whereyou want to add image gallery.
* Export your LightBox gallery using Visual LightBox app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
Download jQuery Photo Gallery
| Download Free Edition |
| Download Free Edition |
jQuery Thickbox Alternativeis free for non-commercial use.
A license fee is required for business use. Visual LightBox Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the VisualLightBox.com credit bar as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you conclude the payment via the secure order form, you will receive a license key instantly by e-mail that turns the Visual LightBox Free Edition into a Business one. You can select the most appropriate payment method: bank transfer, check, credit card, PayPal etc. Also you can get Business Edition for free if you help with translating Visual LightBox into your native language, please contact us at for more info.flickr slide for blogger com
For general help, troubleshooting and feature requests contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your Visual LightBox version, operating system, browser and a link (or relevant code).slider flickr slideshow creator
* I am thrilled with what this tool can do for me thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into it.
* I have installed Visual LightBox to trial. All good, loving it!! I want to get an business version of your great programm. I love it - soo easy to use!!
* Just bought the business version of Visual LightBox and I just had to write and say how impressed I am with it. Really easy to use, intuitive interface and generates a truly professional presentation. Seldom have I been so pleased with a software purchase. Thank you.html autoplay flickr embed slideshow
* I'm absolutely loving Visual LightBox Business and Video LightBox. Amazing, quick and painless, to create a custom, browser independent gallery. And it works first time - every time! Best value for money I've seen in quite a while...
Q:Is it possible to load a gallery from within image? So the gallery loads externally?
1) Add the following function into the <head> tag:
3) Set the ID for any image in your gallery (id="firstImage"), for example add it to the first image:
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="dscn6831" id="firstImage">
4) Use 'display: none;' property for your gallery in engine\css\vlightbox.css. Just change the following code: